Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - News

Summary |  Home Page |  Forums |  Lists |  Tasks |  Docs |  Surveys |  News |  Files | 
Posted By: sarahe
Date: 2004-Apr-01 10:30
Summary:Goodbye Adam!..and hello Roger

After two and a half years with Sony Computer Entertainment, I'm sad to say that Adam Bertsch (abertsch as you might know him better) is heading off to pastures new and leaving SCEA. His last day is this Friday, 3rd April.

Goodbye Adam! We'll miss you!

Despite our offices being located many thousand miles apart, abertsch was a great help to me with PS2Linux when I first joined SCEE to work on it. He also makes a great pilot and tour guide over San Francisco, and kept our site up through several slashdottings. Kudos to Mr Spock.

I have been lame and not posted a leaving card for him so instead I shall include a link here to this photo of Adam and I at the International IT conference in Toronto, where we jointly gave a talk on the Linux kit. We're actually in the CN Tower for the photo.

So long, good luck, and thanks for everything!

Roger Huang is taking over in Adam's position. It'll be a little while before he's all set up, but please make Roger welcome to PS2Linux.

I'm sure Adam will be sufficiently moved to post a goodbye-comment...feel free to leave your tributes as comments below.

Latest News
Closing down playstation2-linux.com
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - sarahe - 2009-Jun-04 03:49
(32 Comments)
Server Outage
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - mrich - 2008-Aug-07 14:12
(2 Comments)
Firefox 2.0.0.8 available
 Mozilla for PlayStation2 - ppietro - 2007-Nov-09 04:10
(2 Comments)
The Future of Mozilla for the PlayStation2
 Mozilla for PlayStation2 - ppietro - 2007-Nov-09 04:09